Inova HealthSource is pleased to offer a variety of programs to support you as you quit using tobacco products.
Freedom from Nicotine
- This 6-week “brown-bag” style program prepares your employees to quit and overcome the urge to begin smoking again.
- One of the program’s key elements is the support inherent to the group-counseling format.
- Freedom from Nicotine includes relaxation and stress management techniques.
- The program is held at the worksite with an 8-participant minimum.
- Additional topics include:
- Getting ready to quit
- Becoming a quitter
- Stress Management/Relaxation
- Weight management
- Relapse Prevention
Personal Quit Coach
- This internet based counseling program allows employees to work with a Quit Coach to design a personalized quit plan based around their lifestyle.
- This 12-session online program will provide your employees with individualized attention and support through out the quitting process.
Tobacco Cessation Seminar
- A Health Educator will cover the cycle of nicotine dependence, discuss smoking cessation aids, provide quitting techniques and answer questions your employees may have about the quitting process in this one-hour “lunch and learn” seminar.
Tobacco Cessation Booth
- A Health Educator will provide your employees with information on behavior modification techniques and aids to support smoking cessation.
- This booth is particularly popular at health fairs and provides colorful 3D visuals that demonstrate the damaging effects of smoking and chewing tobacco.
- The latest tobacco education and cessation materials are also displayed.
Quit Now Virginia
- Toll-free phone counseling for all Virginia residents, 18 years and older. 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Cost: Free