Inova HealthSource is pleased to offer a variety of programs to support you as you quit using tobacco products.
Freedom from Nicotine
- This 6-week “brown-bag” style program prepares your employees to quit and overcome the urge to begin smoking again.
- One of the program’s key elements is the support inherent to the group-counseling format.
- Freedom from Nicotine includes relaxation and stress management techniques.
- The program is held at the worksite with an 8-participant minimum.
- Additional topics include:
- Getting ready to quit
- Becoming a quitter
- Stress Management/Relaxation
- Weight management
- Relapse Prevention
- Cost: $110/person
Personal Quit Coach
- This internet based counseling program allows employees to work with a Quit Coach to design a personalized quit plan based around their lifestyle.
- This 12-session online program will provide your employees with individualized attention and support through out the quitting process.
- Cost: $250/person
Smoking Cessation Seminar
- A smoking cessation counselor will cover the cycle of nicotine dependence, discuss smoking cessation aids, provide quitting techniques and answer questions your employees may have about the quitting process in this one-hour “lunch and learn” seminar.
- Cost: $220/seminar
Tobacco Cessation Booth
- An Inova HealthSource health educator will teach your employees the latest information on behavior modification techniques and aids to support smoking cessation.
- This booth is particularly popular at health fairs and provides colorful 3D visuals that demonstrate the damaging effects of smoking and chewing tobacco.
- The latest tobacco education and cessation materials are also displayed.
- Cost: $100/hour
Quit Now Virginia
- Toll-free phone counseling for all Virginia residents, 18 years and older. 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- Cost: Free